Laura (Benjamin) Lollar is an experienced Teambuilding, Strategic Planning, Partnering and Training Facilitator in Colorado Springs. For over 20 years, Laura has worked with small and large groups throughout the state of Colorado, the United States, Canada, Germany and Great Britain.
Are you looking for a facilitator who will help your team, board or group…
- identify goals and objectives to move your plans or project ahead in a constructive manner?
- facilitate understanding of individual roles and responsibilities?
- break down communication barriers and interact with candor and courtesy?
- create a memorable mission and/or vision statement based in reality vs. platitudes?
- facilitate statistically valid assessments to personalize and lend “backbone” to your session?
- adapt to the needs of your team in-the-moment to go where the dialogue takes us?
- work with leadership in advance to create a practical, relevant Agenda?
- collaborate with your meeting/event planner to take logistics off your shoulders?
- achieve successful results in non-traditional meeting spaces – warehouses, outfitter camps, outdoors locations, ranges, etc.
- get to know one another, have fun and leave the session knowing they’ve achieved positive, productive outcomes?
If so, Laura can provide the support you need to guide your teambuilding, strategic planning or partnering session!
A Partial Client List:
- LibDib of San Jose, CA – facilitated strategic planning & teambuilding in Breckenridge CO
- Junior Achievement USA – facilitated training on coaching, National Leadership Conference
- Colorado Dept. of Transportation & SEMA Construction – Roadway Construction Project Partnering Session
- U.S. Army at Fort Carson CO and Fort Lewis WA – facilitated townhall meetings and trainings
- Paint Brush Hills Metropolitan District, Falcon CO – facilitated training and teambuilding
- The Independence Center, Colorado Springs – facilitated partnering session
- Meeting Professionals International (MPI) – facilitated training, London, England
- General Services Administration (GSA) – Vendor Conference facilitated trainings, Heidelberg, Germany
Want to discuss how Laura can facilitate your next planning, partnering, teambuilding or training session?