Do you need an experienced Colorado, mid-west or mountain states facilitator to guide your next strategic planning, partnering or visioning session? Laura Lollar has over 20 years experience guiding groups through a straight-forward process to clarify vision and mission, set goals and objectives, strengthen relationships, identify tasks and tackle challenges. Located in Black Forest, near Colorado Springs, Laura is a member of the International Association of Facilitators (IAF).
Do you need a facilitator who can help you…
- create an agenda to meet your goals and make the most of your time
- plan for the years ahead by clarifying your organization’s vision and mission?
- identify what to start, stop and continue doing to reach your goals?
- encourage the quiet ones to speak up and channel those who dominate discussions?
- stay out of the weeds so your session doesn’t get bogged down, redirected or delayed?
- face changes in your industry, region, legislative direction or organizational structure?
- remain flexible and adapt to unanticipated issues that arise during your session?
- help your group get to know one another better, build camaraderie, self-knowledge and empathy
- identify tasks, timelines and deliverables
Below: Strategic Planning Session for the ProRodeo Hall of Fame Board of Directors
“OMG! You are so good at facilitation. We talked more than you did and that is a sign of great facilitation. The meetings are done and lots on the table. Everyone felt good about it and so did my staff. We have some work to do but the issues are out there and dates confirmed for when groups will have worked through what process and reported back. There will be a compilation of agreements and what needs to change in the upcoming contract. Time and money well spent! Thanks again and I hope to call you again!” — CEO of a Colorado non-profit serving Veterans
“Working with Laura was a wonderful experience. After losing a facilitator for a strategic planning retreat, Laura jumped on board eagerly and excited with less than a week’s notice. She was professional and engaging and met all of our goals for the planning retreat. Her facilitation was impactful and very beneficial to helping us move forward with changes in our work environment. I cannot thank her enough for what she achieved with our team.” — Chad Garland, Director, University Center and Conference Services, University of Colorado, Colorado Springs
Your strategic planning, visioning retreat or partnering session can be held at the location of your choosing or a facility like the La Foret Conference and Retreat Center in Black Forest, Colorado. (Click here to view their meeting facilities) Laura has facilitated at corporate offices, retreat centers, warehouse facilities, outfitter camps, hunting/fishing lodges and remote mountaintop sites.