Looking for an experienced facilitator to guide your next strategic planning, partnering or visioning session? Laura Lollar has over 20 years experience guiding groups through a straight-forward process to clarify vision, mission, roles and goals, strengthen relationships, identify tasks and tackle challenges. Located in Black Forest, near Colorado Springs, Laura also serves Denver, Pueblo, Canyon City, Monument, Breckenridge, Frisco and Vail, Colorado.
- create an agenda to meet your goals and make the most of your time?
- clarify roles and responsibilities for each member of your leadership team, board, council or committee?
- plan for the years ahead by clarifying your organization’s vision and mission?
- identify what to start, stop and continue doing to reach your goals?
- encourage the quiet ones to speak up and channel those who dominate discussions?
- stay out of the weeds so your session doesn’t get bogged down, redirected or delayed?
- face changes in your industry, region, legislative direction or organizational structure?
- remain flexible and adapt to unanticipated issues that arise during your session?
- help your group get to know one another better, build camaraderie, self-knowledge and empathy?
- identify tasks, timelines and deliverables?
“OMG! You are so good at facilitation. We talked more than you did and that is a sign of great facilitation. The meetings are done and lots on the table. Everyone felt good about it and so did my staff. We have some work to do but the issues are out there and dates confirmed for when groups will have worked through what process and reported back. There will be a compilation of agreements and what needs to change in the upcoming contract. Time and money well spent! Thanks again and I hope to call you again!” — CEO of a Colorado non-profit serving Veterans
Below: University Center and Conference Services Team, University of Colorado, Colorado Springs
“Working with Laura was a wonderful experience. After losing a facilitator for a strategic planning retreat, Laura jumped on board eagerly and excited with less than a week’s notice. She was professional and engaging and met all of our goals for the planning retreat. Her facilitation was impactful and very beneficial to helping us move forward with changes in our work environment. I cannot thank her enough for what she achieved with our team.” — Chad Garland, Director, University Center and Conference Services, University of Colorado, Colorado Springs
Below: Strategic Planning Session for ProRodeo Hall of Fame Board of Directors
Laura has facilitated strategic planning, visioning, partnering and teambuilding sessions at corporate offices, meeting and retreat centers, warehouse facilities, camps, remote mountaintop sites and resort lodges.
Below: OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc. of Houston, TX, Marketing Summit, Breckenridge, Colorado
Below: Visioning Session facilitator for The Independence Center in Colorado Springs