Looking for a Colorado Springs coach to help you with your WordPress blog? Whether you’re just getting started or have been blogging for a while, I can support you and share tips and techniques to take your blogging to the next level. My name is Laura Lollar and I’ve been teaching, training and coaching on blogging for more than a decade.
I have helped people who want to…
- learn how to set up their WordPress blog and manage it themselves
- apply do-it-yourself search engine optimization (SEO) strategies to take your search results higher
- add compelling content to attract more customers, clients, readers and subscribers
- edit and upload photographs, videos, quotes, testimonials, etc.
- incorporate social media buttons on your blog
- add new components to your blog, like menu items, pages, posts, etc.
- apply plugins and widgets to expand functionality
- implement a newsletter and/or blog “feed” to send to subscribers
- add a subscriber signup form to your blog
- brainstorm blog titles, domain names, content and target market
- understand the “why” behind the “what” and “how”
- and much, much more!
Please contact Laura today to discuss your goals and how her coaching and consulting support can help you.
“I cannot thank you enough for our training session Saturday. To have the luxury of one-on-one was amazing! Thank you for sharing all your expertise!” –Carol Chroneos
“She is so willing to stop and take questions. Very kind and never makes you feel like a question is silly.” — Sue Gibbs
“Courteous, competent, complete. Real world advise that ordinary people relate to.” –Michael Gibbs
“It was great to be able to ask questions as they came up. I learned many tips and ideas to take back to our organization.” –Renee Beebe