Looking for private coaching or small group, full-day workshops on social media, blogging, SEO or video near Colorado Springs? Do you want to learn how to better promote your company, cause, product or program using these low cost/no cost digital tools without breaking the bank?
Whether you’re a non-tekkie, newbie or know just enough to be dangerous, my hands-on Private Coaching Sessions or small group “Workshops in the Woods” may be just what you’re looking for! You get individualized attention and customized learning in a fun, friendly, supportive environment. Surrounded by a woodland setting and frolicking wildlife, you will learn how to leverage online tools to better share your mission, messages and creativity at a fraction of the cost of an expensive marketing firm or ad agency.
By the end of our coaching session(s) or workshop(s), you will have learned how to:
- Set goals and identify objectives for your blog and social media outreach
- Quantify a Return on Investment (ROI)
- Create engagement to attract customers, donors, fans and friends
- Take your site and/or name to the top of the search
- Understand the basics of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Attract followers, friends, subscribers, customers and readers
- Select a great domain name (URL) for your blog and/or website
- Write profile bio’s that generate interest and differentiate you from the crowd
- Insert images that generate an emotional connection
- Embed images, video, social media buttons and subscriber opt-in forms
- Use @ symbols and hashtags # appropriately
- Discover how to build your email list and why it’s your most prized possession
- Find out how social media has changed in the past few years
- Leverage simple search engine strategies to become discoverable on the web
- Understand benefits of blogging and WordPress software how-to’s
- Decide how, what, why and when to publish posts, tweets, photos and links
- Choose keywords, topics, titles and page descriptions
- Integrate videos you shoot, edit and upload for yourself
- Know the pro’s and con’s of free blogging services
- Stay safe online, avoid trolls, unscrupulous people and drama queen situations
- Ways to leverage blog posts with Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Create an editorial calendar, leverage current events and repurpose content
- Be engaging, personal and avoid being boring or too “oh-so-professional”
- And much, much more!
BONUS! Extensive handout materials provided. I am also available, after the fact, to answer your questions, provide recommendations, hold your hand (and dry your tears!) as you strive to implement your strategy. I want you to know you won’t be left hanging should you encounter a glitch, lapse in memory or moment of panic. And I find most people don’t take advantage of this bonus.
Private Coaching: $225.00/hour (3 hour minimum)
Group Rates: 3-5 people / $2995.00 (6 hour workshop)
Meals: Drinks and snacks provided. Lunch is on your own. (There’s an awesome BBQ place nearby)
Where: Black Forest, Colorado 80908
Date/Time: TBD based on your availability
For more info: Contact me
Your Facilitator & Coach
In 2001, Laura (Benjamin) Lollar taught herself how to build a website with Microsoft Frontpage, then Dreamweaver and then WordPress. She embraced blogging and social media in 2006. Since then, she has taught thousands how to apply online tools to influence others.
Laura’s coaching sessions and workshops are full of how-to’s and tips gained from 20+ years of speaking and training on these topics for Small Business Development Centers, trade associations, sales and marketing professionals, ministry leaders, small business owners, executive directors, K-12 teachers, authors, photographers and consultants. Contact Laura for more info.
A few participants
“I have attended several of Laura’s presentations on Social Media and general marketing topics, and her enthusiasm and energy is always infectious. She is incredibly engaging, and presents her information in an easily understandable way that keeps her audience involved and interested. Her knowledge is absolutely top-notch, and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a speaker on Social Media and communication!” —Steve Collins, Owner, Resort Meeting Source (Hotel Site Selection, Contract Negotiation, Events Services)
“What a treat to hear Laura share her knowledge of all things social media! She has a flair for presenting information in a happy and relaxed, yet detailed understandable and informative manner. The nuts and bolts of FaceBook, blogs, Twitter and the world of social media aren’t always the most interesting … until Laura walks you through it! And, afterwards, she’s always readily available via email or phone to assist you on a one-on-one basis.” —Kay Summerville, former Sales Manager, City of Plano TX Convention & Visitors Bureau
“Two other friends and I attended Laura’s Social Media class and it was beyond great! She equipped me with the skills to more than handle our ministry Social Media needs as well as help other non-profits if the need was there. Thank you Laura for a job well done!!!” —Ellis Lucas, Author and President, His Song Evangelistic Outreach Ministries
“One of the best classes I ever attended on social media was taught by YOU….you taught it to the ASTD chapter here in town and it was marvelous!” —Debbie Sagan, Vice President, Workforce Development at Pikes Peak Community College, Colorado Springs CO
“I learned so much yesterday and your patience allowed me to relax and learn even more. Your ability to not make such a beginner feel dumb, not even for a second, is a real gift and so appreciated.” —Kristi Blazek
“I tried for years to find a local blog coach so I could market my noir mystery series online, but couldn’t find a competent person to help me. Luckily, I found Laura and she has been a treasure — expert, patient, and a genuine pleasure to work with one-on-one. I recommend her highly!” —J. Royal Horton, Author