Looking for an experienced career or job coach in the Colorado Springs area? Do you want to work with someone who…
- has over 20 years experience coaching job seekers, career changers, budding entrepreneurs and those in retirement transition?
- possesses good listening skills and empathy towards your circumstances?
- has worked with a wide range of people — frontline folks, senior leaders, executives, staff, technical specialists and artistic types?
- can help you apply digital tools and online media to rise above the crowd?
- will help you get results?
Career Coach Laura Lollar
If so, then perhaps we can work together. My name is Laura Lollar (formerly Laura Benjamin) and I’m a career coach in the Colorado Springs area. I’ve been on all sides of the career table: hiring manager, outplacement consultant, self-marketing coach, Human Resources professional and as a job seeker/career changer myself.
Here are some of the steps we will go through to help you in your quest. I will coach you how to:
- write a resume that is “evergreen” and lasts for decades with minor changes
- create a “Master List” of accomplishments
- quantify your accomplishments
- figure out what you want to be when you grow up (otherwise known as the 70% solution)
- appear calm and confident in a mock interview using video (or not)
- negotiate better benefits and higher salaries
- identify personal strengths and traits that set you apart from competitors
- overcome negative self talk and difficult work related situations you don’t want to repeat
- build confidence in your abilities and manner of communicating them
- minimize spotty job history and maximize functional skills and abilities
- present yourself in a highly professional manner (dress, language, eye contact, etc.)
- apply my CARLA Concept™ to hit it out of the park in any behavioral interview
- and much, much more!
How To Get Started: 5 Simple Steps
- First, send me an email and please briefly explain your circumstances and goals.
- Then we will schedule time to talk by phone (at no charge)
- I may send you an assessment to complete so we can both get to know you better.
- You will choose the coaching package that fits best with your goals and budget. (I accept Visa and Mastercard and can arrange a payment plan.)
- We’ll schedule our meeting either in person at my office in Black Forest, Colorado or via phone or zoom.
Then we begin! Easy, peasy.
To get started, please contact me here.