Laura Lollar’s CARLA Concept™ Coaching Model is her proprietary method to help leaders, managers, supervisors and business owners coach others to better performance, productivity, communication, change-management and decision-making skills.
Laura’s program may be perfect for your next Leadership Conference, training, teambuilding or membership meeting.
The CARLA Concept™: Creative Coaching Strategies in 5 Simple Steps
Leaders are known for being decisive, results-focused and action-oriented. But too often, they have limited time for lengthy discussions which could inspire and encourage others to better performance. Wouldn’t it be great if there was a simple, straightforward coaching model to guide conversations and ensure constructive outcomes?
Well, there is! The CARLA Concept™ Coaching Model provides a 5-step framework for focused interpersonal communication. In a few simple steps, both the leader-coach and coachee can engage in a structured, yet flexible format that is respectful, thorough and leads to clarity, confidence and accountable outcomes.
Workshop participants will explore each step of The CARLA Concept™ Coaching Model, then experiment with humorous, non-work related performance challenges to reinforce learning in a fun, no-threat environment. This session is highly interactive and customized to address specific scenarios leaders often face with their teams, customers, partners and donors.
By the end of this program, participants will have learned how to:
- Identify the “soft“ and “hard-cost” value of coaching as a leadership skill
- Understand 10 reasons why people struggle with coaching and being coached
- Cultivate problem-solvers with self-determination skills
- Learn which of the 4 coaching styles you possess and prefer
- Analyze the CARLA Concept™ Coaching Model’s 5 simple steps
- Ask questions in ways that build confidence and creative thinking
- Eliminate “knowledge blockage” and encourage informal learning
- Improve retention, performance and teamwork
- Use “Provocative Questions” to get more engagement
- Help your own manager learn and apply the CARLA Concept™ Coaching Model
- Practice newfound coaching skills in small group and one-on-one settings
Click here to read more about Laura Lollar’s CARLA Concept™ Model and the numerous ways it can be applied to communication, problem-solving, change management and decision-making skill development.